
The other day I was reading a bedtime story to the girls and it was about a duck hatching. That led to a discussion about how they were born. We talked about my C-section a bit and had a fun little discussion about natural birth. Well yesterday I was watching the girls playing and they were putting thier dolls up their shirts and Jerika would yell to Jacqueline to come and cut a hole in her tummy so her baby could come out. I was cracking up. It is amazing how they play out thier worlds.
Jennedy is getting so big now, she is offically 2 months old. Just this week she started grinning at me everytime I come into the room and she sees me. She will coo and smile and it warms my heart. Sometimes, I admit, I get a tear in my eye because I love her so much. It will be really hard when she leaves us and goes and lives with her mom, someone she barely knows. Still I feel very blessed to have her and be able to love her for this short time. Who knows what the future holds but for now I love to look at my smiley baby and enjoy the happiness I feel being her mom.
Excellente! Perfecto!
5 years ago









1 people feeding my addiction to comments:
What a cute baby Maria is and she seems so happy. She is a doll. What a pleasant personality she has too. She is a model and really a very Photo-genic baby.
LOVE,
POP POP
Post a Comment