October 9, 2006

October 9, 2006


So today I decided to Start a blog, I was a little bored and thought it might be fun to record my life in a blog. So I hope you all enjoy reading it and getting a little look into my life and the life of my family.
We just had another foster child arrive, our Little Jennedy. She is now 2 months old and thriving. Here she is with her sisters. They love her. Jerika is kissing her finger so she can place a special kiss on her sister. Jacqueline is cheezing it up for the camera. We have a full house now with three little precious girls.

1 people feeding my addiction to comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of the three girls. They are all so cute and darling. I wish I was there to give them a Big Bear Hug.

LOVE YOU ALL.

POP POP