When I am on the computer, I usually have a kid on my lap, sometimes two, and yes occasionally Three, Usually I am just catching up on blogs, and my kids love me to read blogs to them, its like story time I guess.
Sometimes I will be typing away and suddenly I feel Jennedy's head slipping under my arm and she climbs right up on me. She pulls my face to look at hers and we kiss.
Right now she is on my lap and poking my eye. She thinks it is hilarious. I kissed her all over her face and said, I love you. Then she grabbed my head and turned it and proceeded to whisper in my ear. She loves to do this as it is very very ticklish to me and I giggle like crazy and pull away. She laughs her head off and does it again and again, until I can't take the tickle anymore and say stop, while pushing her off me and laughing the whole time.
I love my kids!!
My five year old's are at grandmas for the weekend. It is NUTCRACKER weekend. They wait all year for it. She does it every year and takes them to the nutcracker and pictures with Santa. They have a whole themed party for 3 days. I miss them. I was grabbing them and hugging their guts out when they were leaving. Fake crying and moaning that I would miss them too much and they just had to stay with me. They thought It was so funny that mom was so distraught that her big girls were leaving. I finally said that I would let them go with grandma but only if they hugged me as tight as they could and gave me the biggest kiss ever. They obliged me and off they went.
I miss them!!
There is nothing like the love you feel for them and the love and adoration they give to you. I dont think I have ever been so happy. Life is wonderful.
Excellente! Perfecto!
5 years ago









4 people feeding my addiction to comments:
We are back and I love your blog. It is amazing how things can make you feel so much love for those who you cherish so much. I love you. Mom
Thanks for stopping by my blog! It took me a while to figure out where your blog was, but I'm glad I found it!
My girls are fascinated when I read blogs online, too. They're always asking about the pictures especially.
Awww...such precious things about your cute kids! :)
Thanks for visiting my silly blog! :D
Post a Comment