Jerika that is who. She told me that she needed to show me something and boom she tied a bow. Pretty impressive as I did not teach her and she sought out someone to teach her. She asked me for tying shoes for Christmas as she does not have any. We will see what Santa brings.
Here is one that you can see when
Trenton is not trying to steal the show.
Excellente! Perfecto!
5 years ago









2 people feeding my addiction to comments:
Good for her! :)
I thought I would come out of the closet and tell you that I read you blog all the time and that I love it! You seem to have a very sweet family and you seem to be a wonderful mother! I also have to say that I am very impressed by the shoe tying, my kids will not do it.
Sarah
Post a Comment