December 17, 2008

Let it snow

Another snow day!!!
Joe did not have to work, and all the kids had no school.
So we went out and built a snowman. I took pictures and did little to help with construction but boy was it fun. Here is a pic of the final product.

4 people feeding my addiction to comments:

Sue xx said...

Hey Tiffany
Thanks for visiting my blog. Can't wait to have a read through yours. Snow I love it, it was 33c here today (stinking hot).
Sue xx

SBrooks said...

Wow! Cute little snowman!

Frank and Julie said...

It has been snowing all day here at Eric's house. We stayed Christmas Eve so we could take pictures this morning. I love snow. Can't help it being from cold, frigid Canada.
Your family looks like they loved the snow and the best part was building the snowman, I bet.

Frank and Julie said...

It has been snowing all day here at Eric's house. We stayed Christmas Eve so we could take pictures this morning. I love snow. Can't help it being from cold, frigid Canada.
Your family looks like they loved the snow and the best part was building the snowman, I bet.