November 20, 2008

Climb High

So Trenton is a climber. He loves to get up high and see the world. He climbs up on tables, and boxes and even toilets. He carries around a step stool to help in his climbing adventures. It is funny to watch him carry this stool that is about as big as him, especially since he still walks like Frankenstein. He looks like he will fall over at any moment but then he carry's round a stool and you can not figure out how he stays upright. Well today was funny, I was downstairs briefly to put some laundry in the machine as Jennedy had flooded her diaper int the middle of the night (yes another sleepless night for me) and I was washing the sheets and blankets. When I came upstairs the house was quiet. I went to the bathroom, the door was closed so I opened it and here is how I found Trenton. In the sink...

Well at least he is brushing his teeth. When I went to pick him up He was soaked. He had been turning on the faucet as he sat there and getting his Jammies wet. He just loves to climb, I amazed that he got up there. He took his step stool and put it by the toilet, then climbed on that then from there onto the counter and into the sink. He often gets stuck at the end of his climbs and yells for mom to get him down. Which I do, Hey I am a awesome mom that way. Rescue mom, coming to the rescue.

3 people feeding my addiction to comments:

CLAMES said...

Oh that is so precious! I would frame that to put it in a bathroom.

Ferris Family said...

I love it, I love it, I love it. This picture is priceless. Your little guy is getting so big. Yeah for Trenton

Dana Wartena Thelin said...

Trenton is really growing fast, when we see him he will be running every where. We look forward to that time. What will you do for Thanksgiving this year. Mom