February 24, 2010

Poor little guy

So all the results are in on my little son, Trenton.

He has pneumonia and Mono.

Are you kidding me?

NOPE.

So we just started him on antibiotics. First they had him on an electrolyte solution because he was dehydrated and had a lost bunch of weight. (yup, that put him under the 0 percentile again) He is rehydrated now. But remember how he was sleeping and laying around for 10 days, well he is much improved since then, so I think we are nearing the end of his sickness streak.
I found the picture above on my camera, it was not taken by me but by his three yr old sister, Jennedy when they found the camera.

What?
You want to see more of the pictures they took.
OK
Well you asked for it.



So do you think she has a career in photography ahead of her?

2 people feeding my addiction to comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh poor little guy! He must be miserable.

Jensen Family :) said...

Thats really funny, yes hse may actually be a photographer in the making, I love little Trenton! :/ I hope is feeling better really soon and starts to friggen EAT! :)