February 15, 2010

Valentine's Weekend Fun

So this weekend was a busy and fun one. First We had a ward Primary party.


Then we went to Jerika's dance class. She loves Tap and baton Twirling the best.(sorry no pictures)
Then after lunch, Jacqueline had her gymnastics invitational. Here are some videos of her cute little performances.
First her beam routine. She fell off, but later said "That's OK, you only have to stop if you fall off twice." She is so cute and has such a good attitude.



here is her Bars routine


Here is her Floor routine.


And here's Jacqueline with her medals and her gymnastics friend Tyla.



Later that night we had friends over to make heart shaped pizzas and watch the DVR'ed opening ceremony to the Olympics. The kids loved it and danced when there was dancing, they were so entertaining and we had a wonderful night.

I also took no pictures of that or valentines day fun. I am really slacking. Now I can not scrapbook the event....and that is the true tragedy here folks.

1 people feeding my addiction to comments:

Jensen Family :) said...

Oh my goodness that is so amazing, I love the one of her on the NUmber 1 spot with her arms out! You should be such a proud Mommy!