Jennedy and I just went to pick up Jerika at the bus stop. On our walk there I pointed out a baby bird.
Jennedy said "him has a muver and dad huh."
Yes he does
"And him haves bears and him haves sizzors."
What? Sizzors?
"No kids!!"
Oh... he has brother and sisters
"Ess, bears and sizzors."
Of course.
Once again that kid cracks me up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh one more thing that is so funny about Jennedy.
Normally two year olds tell thier parents NO all the time.
Instead when asked to do things, pretty much anything, she says
"Me no want to."
It is better than NO right. It is easier to battle that.
Often I will say something along these lines. I understand, I don't want to make breakfast either but I am going to because it is nice and because I love you. So you should get dressed for mommy when she asks you because it is nice and because you love me.
This generally works and off she will go to do what I ask her to do.
Other times, especially if it is something she really really does not want to do she will say
"Me not want to go to bed, Ever" ( is sounds like Evah)
Wow, you will sure get very very sleepy if you wont sleep Evah.
Last night I told her No to something she asked to do that I did not want her to do.
She said. "Me no want YOU to say NO......Evah"
Good luck with that, Yeah like that will Evah happen.
Excellente! Perfecto!
5 years ago









5 people feeding my addiction to comments:
I am in love with the evah at the end of everything....so cute. Grace wants a sizzer so bad, now that I know that sizzer and sister are the same things I will just go buy her one.
She sounds so polite. How can you say no?
I am look forward to taking care of her and Trenton. They sound so cute. Mom
I love this story. Please consider writng a book with these awesome stories in it and simply add your amazing scrap book digi scrapings as the art. A Children's book which adults would also love to read or read to their kids. You write amazingly well and really have a gift. WRITE A BOOK TIFFANY. YOU HAVE REACHED THAT STAGE IN YOUR LIFE AND PERHAPS HAVE A LOT OF SPARE TIME NOW. (Smile) GO SEE A PUBLISHER FIRST AND GET YOUR $10,000 RETAINER... NOT FOR YOUR TEETHE EITHER.
The DAD who loves you and your kids.
Too cute. Harrison, my now 15 year old, used to say, "baby yater" (maybe later) to anything we ever asked him to do. He's still doing it today. We say, "Harrison time to get up." He says, "Hold on." Which now, I've resorted to asking him, "to what?" I feel like a human alarm and he's pushing my "snooze" button. UGH!
Post a Comment