Do remember two posts ago on Leaning, where I talked about Trenton not swallowing. Well it continues, but I found a way to get him to swallow.
Joe was pretty bothered and worried about the strange behavior especially when Trenton pukes due to all the spit/food in his mouth. We have tried everything we could to get him to swallow. We have tried to give him a drink, a binkie, and even more food. Nothing worked. We resorted to making him open his mouth over a sink, not fun, and very messy.
Anyways guess what I do now. I give him a chocolate chip. He will either swallow and eat the chip or he will cram it in there with the other stuff and it is so yummy he swallows it all. It is so cool that we finally figured something out that empties his mouth without all that work and now there is no crying, on our part or his. So there you have it, if your child or grandchild is ever holding food/spit in his mouth, just give him chocolate. It is true that Chocolate fixes Everything.
Excellente! Perfecto!
5 years ago









4 people feeding my addiction to comments:
Chocolate really is a cure for everything.
I have totally used chocolate to get my kids to eat stuff! And do work. And be good. I'm a big believer:)
I don't think I've ever had to take such drastic measures. But, no doubt, my time will come.
I'm sorry for the difficulty in getting him to eat! But yeah, chocolate really does heal all :)
Post a Comment