Someone asked about our adoption story so I looked through my blog and found it. If you have not read it yet, here is your chance. Adoption also Pictures of Adoption day, and The Sealing day
Excellente! Perfecto!
5 years ago
Someone asked about our adoption story so I looked through my blog and found it. If you have not read it yet, here is your chance. Adoption also Pictures of Adoption day, and The Sealing day
Posted by
Tiffany
at
12:33 PM
3 people feeding my addiction to comments:
Thank you so much! I am excited to look through these!
Though you had gone over some of this story with me while taking care of our babies at church, I really loved re-reading it, and especially being able to see your sealing pictures. What a beautiful family you have, what a sweet story.
Wow, so I followed all the link but I'm only going to comment here (I was too interested while I was reading to comment) but WOW, that's an amazing story.
I'd love to hear more (like why does this birth mother keep having kids and giving them to you?)
Post a Comment