My girls and I built a cool castle with all the mega blocks we now own. They got some cool new ones for Christmas and we went wild this morning, while dad was sleeping in(of course he slept in till noon... even though I was up past 1:00 last night too.)
Anyways....Super fun.
I am an avid builder. Growing up in a family where blocks were like our only toy, building was our fun. We built the coolest things and had so much fun. Playing with blocks of wood? Yup fun,....Seriously.
Sometimes I hate toys. I know my kids love them and all but I wish they did not exist. There are just so many and they multiply in huge droves on holidays and birthdays and I just cant stand them all. I try to make them organized about once a month but it last a few days then BOOM mess again. I tell my kids that I don't like their toys, they tell me its ok, cuz they do. It makes me feel much better.
Sometime I wish we were back in the olden day, my days childhood days when blocks were the toy and you made them into all the other toys. (If we could still have DVR's... I love my DVR)
Anyways back to our cool castle. It is adorable, Ya wanna see. Check this out.
Excellente! Perfecto!
5 years ago









4 people feeding my addiction to comments:
Wow, that really is an amazing castle! I've never been much of a block person/builder.
Tiffany you had other toys besides blocks.:} We had ever fisher price two that was ever made, they were my favorite for you to have. You also had lots of dress up clothes, and many dolls that you like to do dress up. We probably went through at least 4 cases of crayons a year plus all the coloring books. You have to remember that Dad like to through away toys if they were left out. He also through away blocks, which I would then make more of. Blocks were my favorite. I still love to build. Love you, Mom
That is an awesome castle! I hate toys as well, my least favorite is Lego sets, because you have to store each set separately and since that is all my 8 year old wants ever we have a lot of Tupperware full of legos. I also hate hot wheels tracks, for the same reason.
Wow - that is some castle. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment