My husband is 31 Years old today. I married a younger man, it is true. Joe was only 23 when we met and I was 29. I had planned on getting married before I turned thirty and did just that. I was married 34 days before my 30th birthday. Joe was 24 by then and as I always say "marry 'em young and raise 'em to suit ya." I did luck out with my husband though. He is truly wonderful and kind and such a great person. Plus he is totally hot which is also very nice.
So today he is 31, what a big boy.
Last night I took him out for a birthday celebration, we were going to this great place, that serves meat, all you can eat, I was pretty stoked but then Joe changed his mind and wanted thai food.
We went with our dear friends, Dawn and Micheal, cus we can never get enough of each other. I was not loving the idea of Thai food and really wanted meat, there was a burger joint close by and I was trying to talk them all into going there as we were looking through the menu's when we all decided to do a progressive dinner and get dishes at each place to share then move on to a new place. So we did.
Oh man was it fun. We told our waiters and waitresses what we were doing at each place and they thought it was super cool and really catered to us. We had salad rolls and a Pad Thai at Typhoon, then went and got salads, then at red robin we had a stack of onion rings and ordered one burger cut into fourths, plus we had endless fries. It was so fun. We thought for sure they would not give us endless fries for four people who ordered only one burger, but this awesome waitress just kept on bringing us fries. Unfortunately that foiled our plans of going to a Greek place for felafel's as we were stuffed. So we headed to cold stone and had super delicious sundaes.
We dropped off Dawn then and the men headed to our place to install one of Joe's Gifts, a mount for his new flat screen. They were at it until after midnight but finally got it mounted. Great Job men.

Excellente! Perfecto!
5 years ago









9 people feeding my addiction to comments:
Happy birthday Tiffany's husband!
That is awesome you married a younger guy. You go girl!
I married a younger man too! Only by 18 months, but most of my girlfriends who are married all married younger too.
Happy birthday to you man!
Happy Birthday Joseph! It was nice chatting with you today! Love ya sista'
What a fun dinner! I have never done anything like that before, but it sounds like a blast. I have heard that Typhoon is delicious; I want to try it. Happy birthday to your husband!
Cool! Happy Birthday fellow Aquaries!
You cradle robber you :)
Robs said to tell JOE happy bday and he thinks his flat screen is sweet he said is that some surround sound he put in too?
Happy birthday to your hubby! You two remind me of my brother and SIL and my parents, too! When my baby brother got married he was 24 and his bride was just turning 30! When my parents got married my dad was 24 and my mom was 30! Pretty cool! :)
What a fun dinner date! AND what a fun new present, talk about movie nights!
Post a Comment