August 29, 2009

Crafts Crafts everywhere

Like all children, my kids love to do craft projects. Apparently today they are making their dream houses. I hear them behind me in the laundry room where all the craft supplies are, they are singing and talking and enjoying the mess they are making.

Here is the conversation...
Jerika- You have to think about it, like your back yard. I am gonna have a tent, and a castle, here is where you go up the stairs and slide down the bumpy slide, there is a canoe there too and you can go canoeing.
Jacqueline- mine has a zip line that goes down to a couch, and if you bounce on it, it makes the TV go on.
Jerika- Trenton, you cant have all the glue sticks, only one.
Jacqeuline- (singing) I like to look at rainbows, whenever there is rain, and promise of a something, I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
Jerika- (yelling) TRENTONNNNNNNN (apparently trenton took extra glue sticks)
Then Jerika tells Jacqueline she is singing the song wrong and they both join in singing it just as wrong.

Kids are funny.



0 people feeding my addiction to comments: