So I went to the Salon and after 70 dollars, my hair is fixed. I even got a new hair cut. So here it is. Now I am off to shop for my birthday which is on Monday. Bye.
Excellente! Perfecto!
5 years ago
So I went to the Salon and after 70 dollars, my hair is fixed. I even got a new hair cut. So here it is. Now I am off to shop for my birthday which is on Monday. Bye.
Posted by
Tiffany
at
12:35 PM
8 people feeding my addiction to comments:
Much better!:) Isn't it just better to have someone take care of you in the first place? I hope your husband learned his lesson:)
Oh Wow they did a great job. No blond for JErrica though :( U look like a new woman 10 years younger!
You look fantastic...wow, I love it. Happy upcoming birthday.
Hi! Tiffany. Sorry to see you with orange hair, I did that once too.I'm glad you got it fixed for a price it was worth it. You look great with that cute hair cut too.
Cute haircut & color - and Happy Birthday!!
WOW, Your hair looks fantastic. Good Job after all. Keep it that way eh? I like it. You look so cute!
Love,
DAD
Wow who's that hottie, oh ya that my woman. Love ya.
Joe
LOVE THE HAIR! SUPER CUTE!
Post a Comment