Well my summer hiatus is over and I have to say I have really missed my endless hours on the computer. But have found the break did me and my family a world of good.
We played, we exercised, we loved each others guts out. It was fun. It also made me less addicted to the computer. I think I can be much more moderate now. Thank goodness for self discipline.
Well on to what you missed.
This post may be long but I will make sure and put it a Ton of pictures so it is more entertaining for those of you who are not big readers. ( you know who you are)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Disney World
We had an incredible time! Nuf said!
We also took over 700 pictures, so here are just a few.










Next swim lessons.
The kids really loved the water and had such fun swimming every day for hours.



We went to family reunion at the Thelin Homestead
We camped, rode four wheelers, swam, played in the sand, had campfires every night, played in bouncy structures, and spent a fantastic time with family.











4 people feeding my addiction to comments:
I am glad you're back! What a busy and fun summer you've had!
welcome back...I sure missed you!
so glad you are back....the pictures were just too cute. It looks like you had a fantastic summer, I am so glad!
did I mention that I am "so glad"
Post a Comment