August 28, 2009

So much crying

I must admit that on occasion I get tired of all the crying, whining and overall crankiness that comes with kids. Don't get me wrong the good far out weighs the bad but some days I just would like to hear a little less crying, screaming and whining.

I try to keep a sense of humor about it all, like today, I had two crying kids and instead of getting too stressed and annoyed I decided to take pictures of them. To capture the moment and blog about it.

Truthfully blogging about life's struggles is very therapeutic and makes things bearable and sometimes even easier. I think that just getting it off your chest and out into the universe, feeling understood all helps with easing the burdens.

And maybe, just maybe when my kids read this blog when they are older they will see the torment they put me through and be good teenagers. Is that to much to wish for? Yeah I thought so.

1 people feeding my addiction to comments:

Kristina P. said...

I know this is kind of mean, but these pictures made me laugh.