September 14, 2010

My birthday

On my birthday, I let my kids decorate my cake. We love our marshmallow fondant recipe and the kids use it like play dough. They have a blast making cutouts that they know they will be able to eat later. I love the stars Trenton made on the cake they are so thick, unique and different.
Some days we just get out the leftover fondant, heat it up so it is soft and make flowers and snakes and roses. We love playing with fondant.

5 people feeding my addiction to comments:

Kristina P. said...

They did a great job!

Carrot Jello said...

Aw! So cute! Happy Birthday :D

beverly said...

They made an awesome cake for you. Happy Birthday too.

Rebekah said...

Hey Tiffany, Happy Birthday! Sounds like a fun idea to let the kids play with the marshmallow fondant.

You don't know me but I have been following Baby Tammy's story and I was so sad when the blog closed but happy when I realized it had just gone private. Is there anyway I can get an invite? My email is jonvenisa@gmail.com My blog is http://our3kidz.blogspot.com/ if you want to check us out. We are not weirdos ;) Tammy is in our thoughts and prayers everyday. So sorry your family is going through this trial.

Venisa

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

Hey Tiffany Happy Birthday, My name is Diana Bevell I used to be a Haws and I went to School with James. I don't want to bug them but I would love to still be able to follow little Tammy's blog.
My email is rdbevell@hotmail.com
BTW You have beautiful Children!