February 17, 2009

Broken Dreams

Well, not really dreams, but I have now broken my 3rd computer chairs. You would think I used it them to race down hills, but no I just sit in them and work on the computer.

I break them right off where the base of the seat meets the leg. I think I lean to much, to pick up a child, or catch a child from falling or pick up food off the floor that a child dropped and is grinding into the carpet. But bummer huh. No good soft computer chair anymore.

I am now sitting on dining room chairs that we brought to the computer room which are just very hard wood. It is no fun for the ol' fanny. I had a friend over and she and I were on computers doing digital scrap booking and after an hour or two she complained that the fanny was a hurtin'.

So guess what, I just ordered one. Hooray!!! It will arrive soon, maybe within the week. I am so excited. I even got one that massages you while you type. With two massagers. Don't be jealous. I still have to sit on a hard wooden chair for a while. While you have your nice unbroken computer chair to sit on. See I am the one who is jealous. Hey can I borrow your chair for a couple of days, you dont want my poor fanny to be hurtin' do ya.

No?
Ok ya can't blame a girl for tryin'.

5 people feeding my addiction to comments:

Kristina P. said...

Congrats on the new chair!

Sarah said...

Sorry about the old chair....but congrats' on the new one, it sound awesome. I also love how you blamed the kids for the broken one....they really do make for the best excuses.

Jensen Family :) said...

HAhaha very funny, I bought my computer chair at the D.I. and I am sure it will break soon! :)

Unknown said...

hmmm...I'm jealous...I have a hard wooden chair and no dinero to order a massaging comfy cozy computer chair wonder!!!
lovya!

Frank and Julie said...

Ooo, sorry about your chair "kickin' the bucket." As much time as you spend at the computer, I guess it was to be expected. You're getting a reputation for breaking computer chairs! Bet you're on their list!
LOL