February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

3 people feeding my addiction to comments:

♥Frann♥ said...

Hi Dear,just stopping by 2 visit your beautiful blog ,and wish u a great week.xoxo

Erin said...

What sweet girls. I think they like Valentine's Day!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Hi Tiffany!

Okay, I've been meaning to drop by and tell you who I am. Do you remember the Rogers family? My brother Dan and my sister Melanie? I think Dan was your age. Are you the oldest? It seems like it. I babysat you guys a few times. I totally remember your mom as PTA president and doing all the operettas. I still remember some of the songs. They pop into my head at the strangest times.

Anyway, my name is Debbie and my mom is Sheila. Tell you mom ALOHA from me.

So funny that you found me via my CTD blog.