Thank you all for your kind words about my last blog. I am still in a terribly sad way, but I gotta keep going and be up and happy for my beautiful kids.
I have been extra cuddly with Tyler and keeping him close to me to soak in all his super sweet goodness before it is too late.
One of my best friends came by just now and brought me flowers in an adorable valentine vase, and a super cute box of chocolate. She wanted to cheer me up and knows that I am hurting and in her sweetness she came over with chocolate. Yummers. Thanks Dawn, I love your guts.
Hey I dyed my hair, after I get to shower today, I will post a picture. It is a lovely deep dark brown, like Jacqueline's. (she keeps telling me that we match). So no more roots, so there Micheal, and Kristina, who thinks I could kill a loved one and end up in jail with terrible roots.
Now I am safe as I have no roots whatsoever and look so cute.
Thanks all my peeps, love you all
Excellente! Perfecto!
5 years ago









8 people feeding my addiction to comments:
Oh Tiff I am so sorry you are going through such hard emotions! What a blessing to have such a wonderful friend like that! I love you dearly and think you sucha wonderful sister and friend! I will be waiting for your pictureo f your hair! Thats so cute you will match! Love you !
Oh Tiff I am so sorry you are going through such hard emotions! What a blessing to have such a wonderful friend like that! I love you dearly and think you sucha wonderful sister and friend! I will be waiting for your pictureo f your hair! Thats so cute you will match! Love you !
Phew! Lucky for Micheal!
And I'm thinking of you!!
I am new here...followed you over after you left a sweet comment on my blog. thanks for that.
i scrolled and read...i am so sorry. i don't know how or why stuff like that happens, but it is heartbreaking. i will say a little prayer for you.
I am also glad that you have some great friends to support you during this hard time.
I am also EXTREMELY glad you got your roots taking care of, there is nothing like a afternoon at a salon to make a woman feel better.
P.S. Dark hair is Da Bomb!!!!
Tiffany, I just read your post...I am so sorry. I can't even imagine what you're going through. My heart hurts for you. I will pray for you. Love you! Tina
HEY, WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR HAIR. PLEASE POST A PHOTO. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE A TWIN TO JACQUELINE, JUST DO WHAT I DID AND GET SUN TANNED. WATCH FOR A PHOTO SOON. SUNBURNED IS MORE LIKE IT.
DAD AND MOM
I'm so glad you have good family and friends around you in this hard time. Keep us up to date!
Post a Comment