We Went and got our Christmas card picture taken today. It was crazy. The little ones really had a hard time. Jennedy kept sticking out her tongue or twisting it. Trenton was scared of the lights and the photographer, when she came close to him he would scream. Tyler was fine but did not find the photographer funny at all, so he had a "whats up with her" look in all the pictures. When I got home I tried to get a few more pics as we did not buy many, and I had the same luck. At least I can get my kids to smile some of the time and Trenton is not scared of me. Still Jennedy was just as silly and kept making funny faces and sticking her tongue out. Here is a taste of the Lowe Photo Shoot.



That One would have been so great, if only Jennedy would get her tongue in her mouth.the next one the girls are looking at her because I keep telling her to stop and they wondered what she could be doing to get mom so aggitated.









0 people feeding my addiction to comments:
Post a Comment