The first news flash is Tyler has learned to roll over. He is not happy about it either. He works so hard to roll from his back to his stomach and then he is stuck. He screams his little lungs out until someone comes and puts him back on his stomach. Then he just tries to roll back onto his stomach again. Poor little guy, he is just as surprised as can be.
Next, Jerika lost her snaggle tooth. 
She is no longer a hillbilly. She did not want it to come out and it was bleeding every time she ate. It was hanging by a string and looked like it would fall out for 2 days until today, it was bleeding so I took a wash cloth and held onto it, she pulled her head back and out it came. She is a cutie.
Finally, a funny story about my darling husband.
We had a couple floods in our bathroom whenever someone used it. It was annoying. We plunged it and it would work but then boom, clogged again. So I called Joe and asked him to bring home some liquid plumber. He
did and used it, the said it was all fixed. The next day once again there was a flood. The bad thing is that when the upstairs bathroom floods it drips down to the basement and floods that as well. It is literally a poopy water shower down there. Well this happened again and I was downstairs putting towel's down and getting "rained on" So I called Joe and told him it was still clogged. He said he thought that one of the kids had flushed a toothbrush down the toilet and he would fix it when he got home. I told the girls about the toothbrush and they said that Dad had flushed Trenton's blue toothbrush down. I called him and teased him because when you have kids you can get away with anything. He said they had dropped it in there and he did not want to put his hand in to get it out so he just flushed it. He came home after buying an auger and worked to fix it. He would say it was fixed then someone would go when he was gone and boom, poop shower for me to clean up. I was frustrated to say the least. He
came home the next night and I said it was still clogged so he went in with the Auger again. I stood there and he would say it was fixed and then I would make a huge wad of toilet paper and flush it and it would clog. So he then had to take the toilet off and take it outside. He ran a hose through it, but that darn toothbrush would not come out. Finally it came out when he held the toilet up side down and shook it. He then re installed the toilet and now we have a working toilet again. Hooray. He is a great husband and learned his lesson. While I was writing this blog he was giving his kids horse back rides, so I took some pics of that as well as them climbing all over him. He is a wonderful father.
Excellente! Perfecto!
5 years ago









1 people feeding my addiction to comments:
you do such cute blogs. Once again thanks for sharing you and your children life. I haven't heard from you on email for a while. Love, Mom
Post a Comment