October 26, 2008

Hillbilly


Jerika has lost her front tooth about a month ago. Her other front tooth has started to migrate over to the other side. On my mission we called this look a snaggle tooth. I tell her she looks like a cute little hillbilly it cracks me up every time I see it. It will be gone soon because it is so loose so I thought I better get a picture as remembrance before it is gone so I can keep up the laughing and remember when she used to be a Hillbilly. I told her I wanted to do a blog about her hillbilly look and she was thrilled to give me a photo shoot of her snaggle tooth.

I will miss those adorable baby teeth.

3 people feeding my addiction to comments:

SBrooks said...

She just has some late summer teeth. Ya know, some are there and some aren't!

Dana Wartena Thelin said...

She sure looks darling thanks for let us share in her life while we are gone. Give her my love.

Eliza said...

Perfect jack-o-lantern teeth.

I saw your comment on Aprils blog, can I add you as a link from my blog?