OK, it is more of a wobble but it is so cute.
And I need him to walk
It is a challenge to carry two babies around everywhere
You should see me bringing them in from the car
One in each arm,
then unlocking the door
Holding both squirmy boys in one arm
It is a sight to behold
So I have been waiting for Trenton to get into walking
Joe and I have been trying this technique
we used with the other kids
where we have him try to walk back and forth between us
But He hates it and will crawl rather than walk
Screaming if we try to make him walk
After many days and lots of attempts
We finally got him taking 2 steps before he bent over to crawl
So yesterday I saw him let go of his high chair.
He was using to stand up within the kitchen
and proceed to walk (aka Wobble) to me in the living room
Each step looked like Frankenstein and I was sure it was his last
but he kept on going, triumph in his eyes
I think he took almost 20 steps
that is pretty impressive since he had not stepped
more than 2 or 3 steps before.
I was cheering and clapping for him
The girls joined in
And I need him to walk
It is a challenge to carry two babies around everywhere
You should see me bringing them in from the car
One in each arm,
then unlocking the door
Holding both squirmy boys in one arm
It is a sight to behold
So I have been waiting for Trenton to get into walking
Joe and I have been trying this techniquewe used with the other kids
where we have him try to walk back and forth between us
But He hates it and will crawl rather than walk
Screaming if we try to make him walk
After many days and lots of attempts
We finally got him taking 2 steps before he bent over to crawl
So yesterday I saw him let go of his high chair.
He was using to stand up within the kitchen
and proceed to walk (aka Wobble) to me in the living room
Each step looked like Frankenstein and I was sure it was his last
but he kept on going, triumph in his eyes
I think he took almost 20 steps
that is pretty impressive since he had not stepped
more than 2 or 3 steps before.
I was cheering and clapping for him
The girls joined in
What a happy moment for me and my boy.
Here is a video I took tonight when Joe got home of Trenton's Frankenstein Walk
Here is a video I took tonight when Joe got home of Trenton's Frankenstein Walk










3 people feeding my addiction to comments:
How wonderful. He is such a darling little thing. I miss you all a great deal. We have change the reunion to the last weekend in July. 30,31, & 1st. Have you decided when you are going to go to Disney World? Have a great day today.
We really enjoyed seeing your babe learning to take his first ever steps. We want to see more in the future!
I had to delete the other comment. I spelled something wrong and couldn't find how to edit it!
Love ya
Aunt Julie & Uncle Frank
Post a Comment