October 22, 2008

Gum Anyone

Today I walked upstairs after spending hours with the kids downstairs and found that Jennedy had not been on her best behavior when she followed her sisters upstairs and did not come down for a while.

To start the story...I bought 2 packages of that new Extra gum that is flavored like fruits. Each package contains four small packs with each of those containing 5 pieces of gum.

Well, Jenndey had opened both packages and opened all but one of the packs. And there were only 8 laying on the floor and counter. All the rest were gone.

So how many did she eat? Come on math people tell me if you know. All I know is my kid should have had a huge wad of gum in her mouth. When I called her to discuss the situation, Her mouth was empty.

I think I know what your thinking, there is going to be chewed up gum all over something. Nope, she said she ate them. Silly kid, I am sure it tasted just like candy and if you didnt know better. Who would think to mindlessly chew the "candy" with out swallowing. (I mean who is crazy enough to do that?)

So there you have it, my 2 year old ate ______ sticks of Gum.

Is it a myth that gum stays in your stomach for seven years? I sure hope so!!!

2 people feeding my addiction to comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly hope the answer is 32...otherwise, you know why I use a calculator when I work on writing offers:) Fun to read about your crew:) What a great family!

Dana Wartena Thelin said...

THE CHINESE WOULD SAY THAT SHE ATE TWO MANY. I GUESS YOU COULD CALL HER YOUR LITTLE GUMMY BEAR NOW AND FOR SEVEN MORE YEARS. GLAD TRENTON IS WALKING. VIDEO DID NOT OPEN FORME. NOW HE CAN GO GET THINGS FOR YOU AND TYLER....WHAT A BLESSING.

LOVE, DAD